Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My speech for my cousin's wedding on Saturday!

I would like to share one of my favorite memories about my cousin, amber and I adventures. I was staying with my cousin and my uncle for a week during the summer of 1999, so amber and I decided to have a BBQ while my uncle went to a business meeting in the city. We got the BBQ out and we look at each other like how does this work?

Amber asked me, "don’t you know how to use one?"

I said "no."

She ask "don’t you and your family go camping?"

I said "yes but my dad does the BBQ for us."

We cooked the chicken on the BBQ and we took it off of the BBQ, we took a bite of the chicken and we both spit the meat out! It was raw and not cooked! We told my uncle what happen and he said "now girls what lesson did you learn? To cook the chicken or to order pizza." we said "to order pizza!"

Here’s to Amber and Kevin, cheers!

No comments: